Monday, May 18, 2009

6 Weeks


Whoah what a week, the week started out great I was feeling really good and confident about being a Mum . Met a lovely girl in Bondi Junction on Wednesday and got invited to a new Mums group on thursday at her house. Evie is the dream baby compared to other Mums . Feeding and sleeping at night well. Well up until Friday everything was great then how quickly things can change . I got a cold and then passed it onto Evie she had a cough and I was really worried so took her to the doctor , then I developed Mastitis on Friday night. Horrible is the only way to describe it . SO Evie wasnt feeding as well because of her cold and I got all the wrong information from the doctor , I have just got her feeding well again today she was really fussy and refusing to feed which of course made me so upset, but we are back on track now. She is still quite unsettled and has cried more then normal but hey I can deal with crying just the not eating thing.

Our social calender is quite busy , we have a walk tomorrow in Centennial park with some new mums,thursday and friday we have two different mothers groups and going to a talk on parenting as well.

Evie had her 6 week check up and all is good healthy little baby . She weighs 4.6kg now and 59cms so she has grown allot in 6 weeks .

No comments:

Post a Comment