Tuesday, May 12, 2009

5 weeks Smiley Girl




My little girl is so cute now Im enjoying dressing her in pink. She is smiling more and more everyday and making so many more noises , cooing and gurgling. There is so much enjoyment when she smiles for the first few weeks its all about the boob and nothing else so I'm really getting excited about what she will do next.

I can't believe how much can come out of one small baby. Evie has started doing what I call the tornado poo, it seems she saves one up for a day then lets rip, it goes everywhere up the nappy and over the top down the legs all over everything she where. Its quite amazing really.

Back home now after spending a lovely few weeks with Dad and Maz. I'm enjoying getting her into a routine , I have met some girls who have just had babies so catching up with them tomorrow. It's funny meeting up with other new mums we all compare and ask does yours do this etc. But great to know we are all going through the same thing although I feel like i have dream baby compared to theirs. I'm still getting 8 hours plus a night sleep , Evie's only waking at 3.30 and 5,30 now. So awesome. But then I have to deal with her crying during the day. Not so bad.

I'm feeling a bit brain dead, think I will go back to studying as I have quite a few hours when she is sleeping . Good chance for me to learn German.

No comments:

Post a Comment